Friday, April 30, 2010

New Copic Creations Challenge for May 1st














Can you believe it is May 1st already?? Copic Creations NEW challenge is to color on anything besides cardstock! AND....get this...COPIC is sponsoring this challenge!! AND....THEEEEE SALLY LYNN MACDONALD has joined us as a guest for this challenge! Wooooo Hoooo! You really gotta check out the dt blog this time!! Very cool stuff! Which brings me tooooo...About a week ago I was able to attend a HUGE stamp show here in Akron Ohio and found this awesome stamp company! Stampsmith! If you love Vintage/Retro images...you gotta check out this site! I got this really cool sheet called "Rock N Roll". I inked up John Lennon with 3 SU ink pads and sprayed it with water then stamped on Neenah cs. I then colored up some (Melody Ross) chip art birds with Copics and blended them together AFTER I had stamped them with "Peace" (from a lcs) in Memento black. I used BG Ambrosia dp , an EK border punch and here is the list of copic colors: BV13,08-YG95- YR blend (several) and added some shiny bling spots! Just a note...this rubber sheet has other "rockers" on it too..if u r interested in it= it is not on the main site so email them (Stampsmith) and they will direct you to the correct page. NOW..Get over to the dt blog and check out the FAB work of my DT Sistas!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

14 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card Jane, I am going to have to check out that site, I love the image.

Anne said...

Wow this is so cool Jane. Off to see who else is on the sheet LOL

Jodi said...

What a wonderful card Jane! I love the colors you used and the image too!! Great idea for the use of your copics!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Darlene said...

AWESOME job on coloring this image! What a "groovy" creation!! Hugs to ya my friend!!

Renkata said...

That is some special card.

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome image and you have used the perfect colors to show it off!!! Thanks for the link...I'll have to checkout the company!!!

Cheryl said...

This is great! I love how you did it! Wonderful image.

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE the way you inked up the image! AWESOME!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a message last month. I'm so glad I stopped by and found Stampsmith! I had never heard of them and I love vintage!! Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Very Groovy. I love it! How clever you are in how you used your copic markers.

Hope you have a great week!
Linda

Wezz said...

I love how you worked with the colors on this stamp, almost Andy Warhol style. Very cool card.

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Jane, love the colors on your card!

Hugs,
Patricia

Ann English said...

This is awesome, Jane! Love it!

Eiglas said...

Just LOVE this Jane. Love the subject and the colours and the way you've put it all together.
Hugs,
Ei
x

Jeannie said...

OMG - I gotta have this!!!
Spectacular!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie