Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls- "French" Inspired

Please scroll down for Copic Creations post and Phindy hop! :)




















Here is my card for "Shirley's 2 Girls" challenge this week over at the blog! The DT used the top pic above from "the girls" to inspire us ! I am really flipping over these sweet French images they have come out with- GOSH- I am gonna be broke! Guess it pays (or helps) to be on the DT!! This image is "Bistro" and it is colored with these copics: BOO,02,14 and 16- C1 and C2- E31- Y21, 11, 23, 26 -G82 and 85. I also sponged some SU Bliss blue along with using my MS punches and BG kioshi dp. Check out the wonderful DT samples on the blog and JOIN US this week for a FUN picture inspired challenge and some blog candy from "the girls" at "Shirley's 2 Girls" :) tfl!

7 comments:

Justine said...

How ironic that I passed through Paris YESTERDAY..... What a wonderful month for S2G, love your creation

Cat said...

Love, love, love your card, Jane! It fits the inspiration photo perfectly! What a gorgeous border you've made with punches! I just love your style!

Jeannie said...

I cannot explain in words how much I love this Jane! It is pure perfection, and since I miss my little fur baby so much it just hits so close to home for me.

Thank you for all of your great comments you leave for me too, I am very appreciate of them. I don't always get the chance to comment back, and I apologize for that.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Ann English said...

JAne, this is fabulous! I'd say the picture truly inspired this creation! Your coloring, shading and shadowing just blow my mind. I literally study your work!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oooo la la!! Love this, Jane!

Lilian said...

Adorable card! Love the added flowers and leaves. Just perfect!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I love all the little accents around your image!