Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time for Copic Colour Challenge combined with "I love Digi" challenge





Happy Wednesday and time for the Copic Colour challenge! The challenge this week has some great candy! A GC to Simon Says STAMP! I have combined my card with the "I love Digi" challenge too! The colors for the CCC blog to use this week are: YR16, BG49 and E18. I absolutely love this SWEET image I got as a rak from Deb- Freckle face print works and couldnt wait to ink it up! Isnt he just the cutest darn doggie?? ha ha ha! I used my mini-deck of "Joy Ride" - Cosmo Cricket and the following Copics:




YR00,02,16- E18,11,33,43-BG49,32,45 I also used a little C1 and C2 with BG000 for highlighting. This also fits the "I love Digi" challenge that calls for the recipe of: 3 papers, 2 brads and 1 embellishment. Check in with me tomoro for the NEW S2G RELEASE! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THEM!! TFL-P.S. ALSO- Check out Phindy's place blog! The more people that sign up to "follow" her new blog= the more free digis!! I love her work and if you havent seen it yet- ... you really NEED to take a look!

16 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Ha ha how cute is that, it made me smile soon as l saw it :)

A gorgeous card Jane, thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :) Good luck!

Elaine x

Marlene said...

Great card! Love all the elements you threw together! This is fantastic!

Vicki G said...

WAYYYYYYYY cute Jane! Love it!

Hugs

Vicki

Unknown said...

I love it! He's too cute! I also smiled as soon as I saw him.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card - love the image

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Darlene said...

This is such a cute creation Jane! Yes, he is the cutest darn doggie I've seen in a long time!! LOL!! Great coloring ... you go girl!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just fabulous I adore that cute image and your design is great I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jane

Great card, love the image - he is so cute. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

RosesMarijke said...

Very cute card Jane!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

LOL...he turned out so cute!!

Karin said...

Such a great card! I love that image and the layout is great! Love the pics of your family in the side bar too...You should be proud :) Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi!

Georgia said...

Hi Jane, I love the digi. I need a pr. of slippers like those for my little dog!

Poppy said...

great card,love the image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Anonymous said...

He IS just the cutest doggie Jane! love your coloring and the papers and elements you combined... great design!!!
Pam Going Postal

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh what a fun image! I love the papers and colors you've used! Such a wonderful card! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Milliesmarvels said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x