Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Welcome" from Shirley's 2 Girls








The challenge over at "Shirley's 2 Girls" blog today is to use the word "Welcome" somewhere on your card or creation. Here is my image called "Spring Fever". I colored my flowers with Copics and popped them up. I used my BG green at heart pad and some BG sticker flowers. This came together so easy..loved it! Hop on over to the challenge blog and see what the other dt girls did and get in on this challenge to win a SWEET prize! TFL!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Jane your card are always so captivating! Beautiful!

Ann English said...

Another perfectly beautiful card, my friend!

Marlene said...

So pretty. Those flowers look so very vibrant...and I love what you did with the blinged out ones!

Unknown said...

I love how you colored your flowers.. so Welcoming! Hope you have a great day!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love your bright colored flowers (and those rhinestone ones too)! Bling is good!

Cat said...

OMGosh! What gorgeous bling on your flowers! Your cards are always so jaw-dropping gorgeous, Jane. They are truly works of art!

Jeannie said...

Don't you just love it when a card comes together quickly and you like it too? Mine worked out that way also, but it's easy when you have such great images to work with, ya know?! Awesome!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anne said...

Gorgeous and just look at those flower embellies - wow!

Anonymous said...

WOW Jane! Fabulous colors and images here! Wonderful card deign...cool elements... makes me feel welcome!
Pam Going Postal