Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls is celebrating "Mothers"




Get in on the fun! Shirley's 2 Girls is celebrating Mother's Day over at the challenge blog. Yep- it is Thurs and time for another challenge with a prize to be won over at S2G! This is "Mother's Day Tray"and I thought it was a super quickie for your mom or a friend! As you can see I just colored my image with Copics, cut it out and popped it up on the "book" SB die. The dp is to look like a newspaper or book (hope it does!) and it is from Classic K Margo mat pad (K & Co). The sentiment is computer generated. tfl! Check out what the other dt girls did at the blog !!

13 comments:

Chris said...

Looks great, love the coloring.

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous! i never would have thought to put 2 different items at the ends of the sentiment! super idea!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jane this is gorgeous I love the bp and that image is great love how you have coloured it this is one fab card.
Hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! The coloring on this one is perfect. Is that a little bling I see on the cupcake.

Hope you have a great day!

Linda

Jeannie said...

The colors are so pretty, and you always put so much thought into all of the little details! Perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Cat said...

I LOVE your card, Jane! The purple and yellow together is stunning!

Annika said...

Swooning over your colouring here, seriously! A perfect breakfast on perfect card!
Hugs
Annika

Darlene said...

Awesome job of coloring on this cute image Jane!! GREAT job!!

Justine said...

Very Beautiful Jane, love the colors you have paired with this image.

Georgia said...

Wonderful card! Tell you what...I'll swap you my little gift box filled with chocolates for a copic lesson from you!

Jodi said...

Cute image! Your coloring rocks!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Marlene said...

Oh, I love this bright card! The newspaper idea is great, too!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just beautiful, I love that it looks like an open book!