Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls goes to PARIS.......























































Hi!! -and happy "twisted Thursday"- at Shirley's 2 Girls that is!
















Join the dt on a little "adventure" to PARIS for the week- with some possible BLOG CANDY to win on the 15th ! WITH THREE winners !! The "twist" this week is to use the word "MERCI" on your card/project. Yep,..that's it! "MERCI"!!























You are here , on Rue Bonaparte, for my part of this fab little Paris tour! If you came here from Jana on Rue Dauphine then you are in the right place. I got this sweet image called "Passeport" (#223) and colored it with my Copics. I also cut some of the images out and popped them up. My dp is BG June Bug and I used this EK border punch- (forgot the name) . I snapped a few staples in there and put a little key on with some black wire on the bow. Oh, and the "miss you" is a rub-on I have had 4-ever. Now, for your next stop on this Paris adventure, head over to Jeannie on Rue Du Louvre and check out what she has to show you! If you get lost along the way, head back over to the S2G challenge blog for your road map!! Dont forget..the "twist" is to use the word "MERCI" on your card/project. We will be picking 3 winners from the challenge blog comments! Here is the hop order for you again: ANGIE, ANN, ANNE, CAT, DEANNE, GEORGIA, GINA, JANA, ME!, JEANNIE, JUDY, LISA and then ofcourse the challenge blog!! TFL! BTW- this card also fits the challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend Challenge #36- USE 3 papers, 3 embellishments (staples, brads and rub-on sentiment), a charm (key hanging on bow) and ribbon and bow!!!! Whew...alot-a-stuffff!! :) TFL!

48 comments:

Bobbi said...

This is so cute. It is so fun.

mulberry station said...

Absolutely love your card!! This is an amazing tour! thanks!

Ardilla said...

This is a really fun card!
Beautiful, I like the pop up images...

Tammy said...

This is just beautiful.........love it~
smiles....Tammy

Anne said...

Jane your card is so beautiful, it takes my breath away, just outstanding!

Chris said...

c'est tres jolie mon amie!

Ann English said...

Jane-I LOVE this! Your cards are magnificent_I love seeing wt you do each week. Your coloring is to die for-I want to color like you when I "grow up"!

Unknown said...

Jane, I just love your card! I might have to join in on this challenge if I get time. Once agian... do I sound like a broken record. Fabulous work!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

OMGosh!! I love love love this image and your coloring! The design with the punch...so so pretty!

Chris said...

well, I started my day here and decided to go to the beginning of the hop so I'm back again, with another comment.
I'm enjoying my trip to Paris, even if it is only a cyber trip it still is fun.

Cat said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your gorgeous card, Jane! How creative you are! I always enjoy visiting your blog and being inspired! Hugs

Marlene said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Very creative - and very unique!

Robin said...

Card is amazing!!! So different-I love it... Love all of your work!

Unknown said...

Just Wonderful! I'm ready for that trip to Paris.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very fun card, amazing job!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card. I love those colors together.

Unknown said...

Your card really makes me want to pack my bags! Fantastic!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

DQ said...

Wonderful card, like how you popped up some of the images.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Mae said...

You really did make your image pop! Very nice

Christina Hicks said...

Fabulous job, the colors are so lively!!

Georgia said...

I always love looking at your cards! The coloring and shadowing amaze me!!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, I love that border punch on your project, it is perfect here, looks like pages from a travel journal!

Annette Bowes said...

Bonjour Jane, love your card, such wonderful colouring, great layout, off to do some more sightseeing, au revoirX:)

BJ said...

Too cute & nice job with your lay out and coloring. Merci for taking time to make and share with us.

Janell said...

Nice card, it's everything you need to take with you on a trip to Paris.

Malin said...

Really nice colouring. Especially the camera! Good job!

Malin said...

Joining in for the Blog Hop! :)

penanink said...

You've included everything a girl would need for a trip abroad, Really clever card design. Thanks for inspiring us.

craftymom205 said...

Love the image you chose. Great project.

Elizabeth C. said...

I'm in loooove with it! The little images, the polka dots... wow!

Di said...

Wow this is fabulous and really clever!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx
p.s. i have a Dt call over on my blog if your interested! x

DBuckelew said...

This is Wonderful!

MommyScraps said...

Oooh, love the three dimensional elements! NIcely done!

Brenda Brown said...

Love your take on the tour de Paris. It's anything but plain!!
Great job.
LOL Bxxx

Robyn said...

Fantastic layout and great color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Jane - awesome card! Your coloring is fab, I love clicking and looking close! hehe
The gingham ribbon w/the key...faves...the staples, the border punch...all so perfect with this image! I can see it'd be a cute ATC too! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Linda said...

Beautiful card.....love all the little pop-up images!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a perfect card! It is really cute and all of your details...well, perfect!

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. Great colors for this image. Thank you for sharing.

Sheila D said...

This is fabulous. Love all the details. Great image, too. Fun, fun, fun!

Tracey said...

Fantastic card - I love it!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

Jane,
This card is fabulous! (I am always in awe of your cards!) Congrats on the Phindy DT!
hugs,
Gini

TAS said...

Love it! So many cool details in this card!

Angela said...

I love this ....so funky!! Love the colors and all the details you created!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

Bonjour
Beau! Vos cartes sont tellement amusantes. Il me fait vouloir s'envoler de sur un jour férié ;o)
Au revoir xx

Pinque Scrapbooking said...

a truly cute card I love it! Thanks for the amazing blog hop!

Gloria Westerman said...

How fun.....this is just awesome....I love it....the colors are fabulous.....and such details....great job and thank you for sharing...