Thursday, May 13, 2010

The TT challenge at S2G for 5- 13




Shirley's 2 Girls is having their Thursday challenge this week to use ribbon on your card. My card is called " Bird Heart "and he is colored with what else??.... Copics :) I cut him out and put him on this Cosmo Cricket dp. Since I was already coloring and cutting my S2G images I just HAD to use my BG max and whiskers dp too....This image of the cute dog with the bone is called "Bone"and he was screaming to be colored up too! I saw this tutorial on splitcoast on how to make these paper flowers- thus the flower!! With a little distressing and sewing this card fits the Card Patterns Sketch #63. Get on over to the S2G challenge blog and see the dt creations then USE RIBBON on your card and link it up! There are 2 DIGIS to be won this week! Have fun with this easy peasy challenge! TFL!

10 comments:

Ann English said...

Both just precious-you've done it again, lady! Awesome creations!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! These are adorable! Love the ribbon on the first and definitely that flower on the second! awesome, awesome lady jane! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane love both of these cards what fab images and designs loving that flower I saw the tutorial and bookmarked it so I could have a go some time they look really good.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Both of these are fantastic cards! You have such a "rich" style. Everything is so gorgeous! Love them!

whoistracy said...

What adorable cards! I love these little images.

Julia said...

I have only just found your blog - where was I?? hehe! I just absolute love your style, your use of colour, patterns and texture! I will come back regulary now - you are such an amazing artist!

Jeannie said...

I like them both, but if there's a dog involved I'll always like that one the best!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anne said...

These are so pretty Jane, love that flower on Bones!

dstandard said...

Love them ! Awesome work! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Cat said...

LOVE these cards Jane! The colors and coloring are just gorgeous! LOVE that flower too!