Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to All You Moms!


Couldnt let Mother's day go by without posting this card I made! The image is from Shirley's 2 Girls and I think it is so funny!. This is called "Housework". How appropriate! :) She is colored with Copics and popped up. Recipe: copics YG 11,17- BG000- RV02,04,09-E000,00,93- C1 and C2- stickles in the flowers- dp is Melody Ross from Archivers.
I hope you "moms" have a great day planned! I consider myself TOTALLY BLESSED- I have 4 wonderful and GOOD children and as a mom I couldnt be prouder of them- they are my reason for living.... :) BTW..DH isnt too bad either!! he he he! God Bless!

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane this is fabulous love that image coloured so beautifully what a fun card for a mum.....our mothers day was back in March so hope you have a good one.
Hugs
lorraine x

Renkata said...

Hi Jane,
i love your card, it's so elegant.
And the image is so beautifly coloured.

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Jane! Too funny :) Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

This is too cute! and your coloring is wonderful! Love it!

Happy Mothers day!

Hugs, Linda

mycardz said...

I love it! awesome card and papers Jane. And, yes, you are a very lucky lady - your family is awesome. hugz, Mary

Linda Beeson said...

She is amazing and I just love that you used all of that great green on her! ADORABLE!

RosesMarijke said...

Hello my friend!!
Thankyou for your sweet comment...yes Motherday wasalso yesterday in Holland!!

Jane ...your cards are soooo beautiful!!

Annika said...

I HAVE that stamp!!! I have NEVER bloody used it and looking at your fabulous card I am now banging my head against the table!
One day...
Lovin' your creation!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Darlene said...

This is FANTASTIC! LOVE the color combo and this image! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Lol.....brilliant witty card! love the sentiment and image. Thats what im off to do now...more housework : (
Those papers are to die for
love emma xxx

CarlaKH said...

How fun! Love that image.

Anonymous said...

Jane this is so cool! I love it! Every once in awhile I do some housework...yeah, I know...(I don't like wearing dirty clothes)! hahahahahaha! ok - I'll shut up! Your card is awesome - makes me smile!
Pam Going Postal

Ann English said...

Wonderful card and the sentiment...pretty good!

Chris said...

one of my favorite images, I love the color combination, and how you colored it. I also love that paper with the tiny flowers that would be great for piecing.