Friday, May 14, 2010

"Monochrome Coloring"




It is the 15th of the month and time for a new Copic Creation's challenge! This is "monochrome" coloring- or coloring with shades of one color. Now YOU can use any one color- I decided to go with the black n white look...almost like a photo. The "w" colors may have been a better choice altho I dont have them. So- the "c" colors is what I used. The sponsor is "Paper Make up Stamps" and she really has some sweet images! I used the

set called "OO La La, Corset and Sentiments" and new BG dp called Cappella . The lace is from JoAnns I think. The sentiments with this set are just perfect! Take a LOOK HERE to see them all. Dont forget to check out what the other girls on the dt blog did....They are really QUITE AMAZING!!

17 comments:

Renkata said...

Wow very chic card.
Love it.

RosesMarijke said...

I loooove this card Jane....very cute!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is absolutely amazing! I love what you did and your coloring is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wow, This is amazing, I know I sound like a broken record but Your coloring is amazing!

Hugs, Linda

CarlaKH said...

Oh la la is right! Beautiful card!

mycardz said...

Dude! Your card is soooooo awesome! I love these images and agree that the sentiments are perfect. Your coloring and shading are, of course, just perfect! Fantastic job on this challenge! hugz, Mary

Chris said...

love it, a girly card and a chuckle, it's perfect.

Linda Beeson said...

Great use of your color scheme. I just posted a card in those same colors!!!

asela said...

So cool! love it.

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute ! I love it.

Renkata said...

Hi Jane,
I do have some Sunshine.... for you
here
Hug's
Renkata

Heather said...

This is fabulous Jane, I just love your beautiful corsets!! Great layout and the lace is just perfect with the images.
hugs Heather xx

Marlene said...

Oh, I LOVE this!

Darlene said...

This is FANTASTIC Jane!! Great job!

Rachel said...

Awesome card and design =)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I don't have to wear these! They belong on a card! lol I LOVE this look, awesome choice of paper to use. The sentiment is great! so fun....
Pam Going Postal

Ann English said...

Very cool-love it!