Monday, May 24, 2010

A card for the City Crafter Challenge Blog


One of my Bloggin Buddies -Linda -from My Happy Place asked me if I would like to be a Guest designer for the City Crafter Challenge Blog. The challenge is to use: 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 flowers.
Well- I immediately thought of the new images I won over at Bugaboo stamps and picked out "Pansy". I had this dp DEEP in my stash! ha ha! But it did prove to be a great color of flowers to match. Pansy is colored with shades of my BV copics and I sewed the vine on the side on my machine with no thread. The flowers were made with scraps of dp cut and crumbled up (see splitcoast). The sentiment is computer generated. Take a look over at City Crafter and get in on the fun! I do believe there is some candy to be won! TFL!

13 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card. That image is just too cute!

Renkata said...

Very pretty card. I love the image and colouring is so beautiful.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a cute card. I really like your color combo and the embellies you have used! Congrats on being this week's guest designer at City Crafter!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this one! it is adorable.. and I love all the colors you used.. Perfect!
Thanks for being my GD this week!

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hi Jane, Thanks for being our GD for city crafter this week, and thanks for making this fabulous card for CCCB! And, thanks for stopping by and leave sweet comment. See! I just can't thank you enough!!! : )

Deb (dcorder) said...

See....I need that MS branch punch! This is too cute!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! She is too cute sitting there. :)

Thanks for being our guest DT for this weeks challenge over at CCCB.

Annika said...

Gorgeous! I like the way you have used the punches and the image is fun! Whart a cool idea to use a sewing machine for paper piercing!!!
Hugs
Annika

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a sweet card Jane!!

Chris said...

I saw you over on the City Challege and had to come back to leave some love cause this card put a smile on my face. they had some very nice things to say about you and I agree with them.

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Such a cute card :)

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... how cute is this creation! Well done and congrats on the GD spot!! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I want that punch!!!! guess I'll have to order online...you enabler you!!! Fun card Jane..love how you did the flowers and the falling leaf...cute!
Pam Going Postal