Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Boots Girl by Phindy


It's PHFriday...and....time for another PHindy's place challenge! Use buttons or brads on your card! Here is my girl called "Big Boots Girl" and she is wanting to help somebody out! ha ha! I only have one brad on my card (looks like a screw) and I think that is all it needs. She is colored with copics and I used one of my EK border punches (chain) DP is Cosmo: twist and shout- yep- a little wild looking! I also cb it and the sentiment is computer generated. On a rather serious note.....Phindy's sister Gerry is in the hospital and she is not doing too well. Phindy is with her- so - we are all praying for her recovery. Hope you will too! The power of prayer is an awesome thing. TFL - stop by and check out what the dt did and get in on the challenge. Remember- use a Phindy image! Have a good weekend. :)

13 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Jane,
very colourful card. I love that. Full with life.

Annika said...

Wonderful colouring and that screw top brad really fits the image, cool!
Hugs
Annika

Ann English said...

PERFECTION! I love this, Jane-and the single brad-love it! Anything more would have been too much!

Unknown said...

So Cute, What a fun card.. Love it.

I will keep Gerry in my Prayers! I will also keep Phindy in my prayers, It's so hard to have our love one not doing well!

Hugs, Linda

Marlene said...

FANTASTIC card!! One of my favorites again! Coloring is PERFECT, and I love that chain punch! I've never seen it before. COOL!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey Jane, this is another fun card! Your coloring skill is really good!

Tammy said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Your coloring of this image is absolutely amazing! I really love all of your extra detail and texture. AWESOME card girl!!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

wonderful card - fab coloring *wow*
{hugs} Sylvia

Anne said...

Jane this is fab! Those chains and the screw are perfect and as ever, your colouring is just the best

Anonymous said...

oh SO cute Jane! Awesome coloring and card. I have always enjoyed the kids trying on everyone's shoes...it's so funny that it's universal that they can't resist! lol
Pam Going Postal

Vicki Chrisman said...

Super CUTE card Jane!
ps. send me your addy will you, you were a winner of the RAK on my blog. I want to get it sent your way!

Chris said...

Love your coloring, it's outrageous. Card is super cute.
I'm so sorry about your friend's sister, I will keep her in my prayers.

CarlaKH said...

Oh look at this! Love that paper and embossing and the chain border.. I have never seen that one! Super card!