Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #115 A Christmas easel card

Have you ever made your card, take several pics of it only to find out that something fell off the card once you download all the pics? :(   Gees...hope I am not the only one!  lol  Cripe it has been so darn hot my glasses were fogging up when I was trying to take this picture!  Hey, maybe that was the problem....
Here is my card for the Unscripted sketch #115 challenge.  I thought I should finally make an easel card since I also tend to get into that familiar and comfortable "card " syndrome....bahhhhhhh!

 Below is the card WITH the ribbon that fell off the top of the present... :)
 Here is the card WITH the bow found and put back on!

DP is bg and some paper scraps from my lcs.  Riley moose is a fav of mine and he has been "put away" for a while so I had to bring him out :) Sentiments computer generated.. Got another little Christmas card done..YAY!  Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Oh yes I have had that happen to me! LOL and it is a lot of work making a card, taking a picture, upload,adding a water mark, and add it to the blog. BUT I love it doing it. LOL
This is so adorable. Were is Riley moose from? He is so sweet and I love how the tree paper looks with him. So cute.
Thanks for the encouraging words for my DT try out.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Once again I am in love with you image..

When I take a photo I usually notice all my mistakes.. My eye site is not what it used to be. Hey I'm a grandma know. Of course I have to wear the granny glasses. hee hee.

Take care my friend..

Pam Sparks said...

oh Jane you are so funny! My glasses are sliding down my nose as we speak!!! The heat is awful isn't it! Just killin' Tim, he has to work in it. Thinkin' 'bout Christmas might help cool us down for a sec'! I am LOVING all these Christmas cards you are coming up with! This one is so super cute! and I love that BG tree paper... one that I'm hoarding... ugh! Hang in there...don't melt!

Vicki G said...

hehe! I LOVE Riley! So darned cute!

Vicki

dstandard said...

Such an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Unknown said...

Awe! How adorable!

Cat said...

What a fabulous easel card! So pretty! I laughed when I saw your Mona Lisa! Tooo funny! Stay cool!

Vicki Chrisman said...

SO adorable Jane! Oh.. I LOVE him!

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, just look at his slippers!
Gorgeous card. :)

Juls said...

fabby card! Love all the layers! Hugs juls