Friday, July 22, 2011

"Friday fill- ins"

Running across the "blogging world" I have found this great blog called "Friday fill- ins" and I just feel the NEED to participate!  :)  Hey, check it out for yourself cuz it IS addicting!
 AND HERE WE GO:


1. Life is ___GOING WAY TOO FAST THESE DAYS!__.

2. __THE AIRPORT___ is one of the best places to people watch EVER because __I LOVE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE DRESS___.

3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is _MY ZENTANGLE NOTEBOOK AND A FEW GOOD BLACK PENS.____.

4. _I WILL HAVE GRANDCHILDREN____ soon enough.

5. Next year, __WILL BE FULL OF GREAT NEW ADVENTURES FOR ME! ___.

6. I LOOKED FOR A FRIEND _____ and I found ____MY HUSBAND!_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _DRINKING A GLASS OF WINE____, tomorrow my plans include _A WALK THRU A GREAT FLEA MARKET____ and Sunday, I want to
GO TO MASS,  COOK SOME GOOD FOOD , PLAY WITH MY DOGS AND DO SOMETHING IN MY ART ROOM!___!

3 comments:

Karin Bartimole said...

Hi Jane, those were fun! and a nice little intro for my first time visiting you. WIsh I could join you at the flea market!
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogosphere :) glad to meet you!

Unknown said...

How fun.. It was so nice to read more about you.. We are the same in many ways.. Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT!