Friday, July 15, 2011

Sketch Saturday with Peacock from Stampotique

Happy Friday!  Had to try and get in the challenge at Sketch Saturday to win the awesome candy.  Here is Peacock #2065 from Stampotique.  Had a wonderful visit  over at Darlenes' house yesterday and was trying out some new die cuts she had brought back from Joan's Gardens.  She cut me a few of these lovely flourishes and now I am sure I HAVE to have them!  LOL  I colored peacock with copics, dp is bg and the little "thank you" is also from Stampotique.  BTW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE!  TFL!

11 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW! This is such an AWESOME card! Your coloring is FABULOUS and the design is WOW!!! Great way to use that flourish!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks SO MUCH for the birthday wishes!! Hubby's home and I have no clue what we are doing but ... whatever it is ... it will be fun I'm sure!! HUGS and please come back to play ANY TIME!!!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful coloring and I love those flourishes.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great card! and lucky you to spend time with Darlene! you do realize that I am just up the road about 45 minutes? stop by for coffee some day!
enjoy your weekend! :)

Pam Sparks said...

gorgeous creating Jane! love how you matted the image...frame on frame...cool... send info on die...used to be punches...now it's dies! oh help!!! lol! nah, I don't really want help...lol!

Unknown said...

Pretty, Pretty.. Your card is just gorgeous..

Hugs, Linda

Valerie said...

This is beautiful Jane!
Thanks so much for following my blog - so glad to have found yours!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun to have the opportunity to stamp with Darlene!! I am envious!! Your card is gorgeous!! Love your coloring, the combo of papers and the flourishes!! Stunning design!! I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
hugs,
Chris

Curt in Indy said...

I really love this image! It is really cute, and you made a great card with it! Love the die cuts too. Isn't this heat ridiculous???? Hope you are faring well! Best, Curt

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout!

Vicki

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous! Very eye catching.

Juls said...

fun card! Love the added touches of bling! Hugs juls