Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two more Christmas cards done!

Still keeping up with the Christmas challenges with Sketches blog , I managed to knock out another card:

I used a "Mo Manning" image I got quite a while ago called "hanging stockings".  Dp is MME and TPS and I colored with copics.  Next I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches #114  where they are celebrating Christmas in July this month and giving away some prizes.  I wasnt sure if I liked this sketch or not but love it now that I am finished!

I used one of my old Shirley's 2 Girls images ( I believe their images are still available on Etsy to purchase) and I used the same dps' since I had them on the craft table. :)  Sentiment is computer generated.  The tag I just cut down and used my SU letters on.   Cant believe it is July and I have some Christmas cards done!
Yay! cuz my dd is getting married on New Year's Eve and I kno I will be plenty busy by then!  TFL!

           Michael and Hollyanne   December 31st  2011!

15 comments:

Regan said...

Super cute Christmas cards! I love the addition of the tag stamped with Merry Christmas. Congratulations to your daughter (and you)! Thank you for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Zw@@n said...

That is a very cute card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
Love, Wilma

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful cards Jane. Love your choice of stamps and papers. I do love Mo's images :-) I love how you have used a tag on your card.

Wonderful news about your DD and what a gorgeous pic. How exciting to have a Wedding at that time of the year. Looks like you are going to be busy. Sending you and your family Best Wishes..xx

Linda Beeson said...

What sweet cards, just perfect for Christmas and great use of the Unscripted sketch too.

dstandard said...

These are just adorable - wonderful Christmas cards. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Marlene said...

Yay you, two more fabby Christmas cards! I broke down and made my first one today! LOL! You made me. All your fault. ;)

Billie A said...

Very nice card and great papers. Congratulations to your daughter, you will be busy. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches.

Nicole said...

What a beautiful card you've made with our sketch, Jane. Love your coloring and the Christmaspapers. Thanks for joining us at CCWS. Hope to see you next time again.

Greetings

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

What a sweet pic, OH NO not Christmas already :). Cards are pretty!

Unknown said...

OK, no bragging on how many Christmas cards you have done.. I have not one done yet. Any day now I will start. Hee Hee.. Yours are just adorable. I just love those Shirley's 2 girls image. You are the one who turned me on to them..
Thanks...

Another wedding.. Yep, your going to be busy my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Renata said...

Very pretty card Jane, absolutely lovely!! Thank you for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs, Renata.

Juls said...

these are fab! HUgs Juls

Cat said...

I miss S2G! Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding!

Becky Garrison said...

What cute cards! You always do such a great job, Jane! Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding, and thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Pam Sparks said...

You show off!!!! TWO Christmas cards! bah! JK! I'm cheering you on! It'll be Dec. b/4 we know it! EEK!!! Adorable cards Jane! I'm partial to the first one! (hint, hint) Love your coloring...that background stamping and the papers! Love that touch of blue with the vintage feel of the red and green.