Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Use text paper!

Love the new challenge at the Stampotique challenge blog= Use text on your creation.
Sarinda is hosting and here is what she has to say..

Hello Crafties....

Today is Stampotique Designer's Challenge day-!!! And I am hosting. I love using text in my work it is a fun way to get texture without a whole lot of work. With that I have a background tutorial for you to try. Click over to my blog Aggregate Memories. Wishing you a very creative and inspiring day.


Here is my creation using "stacked suitcases"  
"love travels" and "funky dotted leaves" and "funky striped leaves"


I absolutely LOVE using text on EVERYTHING so this was a fun
challenge for me :)  This tag started with a bit of acrylics and a lot of spray inks.  I cut out the images, (cut apart the leaves) and popped them on the tag.  I sewed a few lines (cuz I love to) and finished off with my white signo pen.  Thanks for looking !

16 comments:

Karin said...

gorgeous, as always, love this tag!
Groetjes Karin

sheila 77 said...

Great tag, Jane, and I love all the little details like the leaves and the stitching and the Sark text.

roc said...

great job with this challenge jane!

Kaz said...

Love this tag Jane! xx

froebelsternchen said...

looks fantastic!

FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA

ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

Alex said...

Wow, this is a beautiful tag! I love it!

france papillon said...

this is a yummishly lovely tag! especially love the leaves on there!

xx
france

Maria Sabina R. said...

GREAT TAG LOVE the color combo

Cocofolies said...

Very gorgeous tag, full of colored and lovely details ! I love it of course !! :) Coco x

Netty said...

terrific tag, love it. x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Reflective Art Studio said...

I love your colors and the way you used the stitching on the edge. Glad you had fun. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome! LOVE it Jane! I can't make anything without text either! Just doesn't look right without words! hehe

Kay Wallace said...

Love your challenge tag, Jane! The stacked suitcases is rapidly becoming one of the Stampotique stamps that I *must* have. Looks great with the text behind it hear, reinforced by the text quote! Perfect combo!!

Sue said...

Beautiful tag Jane, and you've used stamps that I didn't know existed (and I thought I knew just about every one lol) Have a fab weekend xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Wonderful :) xxx

Juls said...

Ooooh this is fabulous!! & I really love the sentiment!!! Hugs Juls xxx