Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday journal page


This cute little girl is called " Dorothy" ofcourse and she is from Stampotique.  Friday seems to be a good day to show journal pages (what day isnt a good day to journal?) and I have been trying different mediums a lot more these days in my new journal.  After I stamped Dorothy and colored her I put her on top of this yummy page of acrylics, gesso and  IMAGINE Crafts R /Tsukineko MEMENTO  (meadowland colors) markers.
I LOVE this color pack and the colors are so RICH... I could color forever!
I also did some doodling with a black and white archival pen..then lastly...I tried out my new IMAGINE CRAFTS R Fireworks! TM Craft sprays!  I sprayed it over the red and orange areas to make them drip and shine :)  (colors: tangelo and lady bug)  My camera isnt the best at capturing the shine of the sprays but IT IS GORGEOUS in real life!
Other images used:  "sometimes I pretend" and   
"quasimoto 3" .  Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for looking!
Linking to: Paint Party Friday, ,  
Creative Every day
Thanks for looking and ALWAYS..Have a GREAT weekend!  :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your color palette, orange is my thing...great page and charming flowers. xox

Alex said...

Oh Jane, this page is just beautiful! I love everything of it, the colour, the layers, the words, the stamps. Really gorgeous!

Kimberly S said...

This is such a fabulous layout! Beautiful colors, and such fun painting you've done for your image and background! :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

These pages are brilliant, the colours are so vibrant and I love that stamp! Hugs Frea

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jane, the colours are so vibrant, and if they're shiny too WOW xx

sharon said...

Love that red and that girl is so cute.

Monique said...

Beautiful pages, love the colors!

Kay Wallace said...

Love Dorothy, Jane, and love how you used her in this journal page! Sweet colors!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Oh, man, this is awesome!
The colors just jump off the page!
Great coloring and such creativity...
You are an inspiration, Jane!
Val :)

Sam & Poppy said...

Jane this is brilliant, love how you coloured Dorothy! xxx

Shahrul Niza said...

I always LOVE looking at your bright journal pages, especially if they are in red & orange :). You're like a sunshine, Jane. Ohh, and I love it that you used white gesso to make the dots, so sweet against the background. Feels like summer :). HUGS.

froebelsternchen said...

just amazing Jane!

france papillon said...

this spread gets me drooling everytime i see it: such lush colors and great lay out!
xx
france

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! LOVE the red!! Hugs Juls xxx

Michelle O'Connor said...

LOVE the colors in this! and the Whimsy! so visually pleasing!