Friday, May 17, 2013

Art group "She girl" inspiration

Love Fridays!  I also love my "art group" here .  A few years back I attended a workshop and met some awesome creative ladies.  From there I began to be part of their "art group" that meets monthly.  I look forward to the relaxing evening every month and this month we made "she art" INSPIRED canvas'.
It was really fun to see how each of our "girls" evolved. We started with deco-podged papers over canvas then modeing paste thru some stencils and finally stamps, dp, and paint. I have always admired these and I took myself out of my comfort zone using "girly" colors. :)  Thinking of my new grand daughter I guess! 
So many ideas now running thru my head and love working on canvas.  Thanks for looking- hope you have a great weekend :)  Entering in:  Paint Party Friday,

11 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Oh how delightful, creative and colorful ~ ^_^

Enjoy.

Krisha said...

Hi Jane,
Adorable canvas, sounds like you really had a good time makeing it too.

Sam & Poppy said...

Completely and utterly gorgeous ♥

Unknown said...

She's lovely! Really like those colours too! Hugs Frea

Karin said...

stunning canvas, gorgeous colors and a lot of texture! have a great weekend! groetjes Karin

Alex said...

Wow, a beautiful she-girl. If you hadn't told us, nobody would have known that pink isn't anymore in your comfort zone!
Your artwork looks gorgeous!

Netty said...

totally adorable canvas. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Juls said...

fab!! Love all the colours and the texture! Hugs Juls

sheila 77 said...

This looks like you had a great time making it, it's just full of fun art.

Unknown said...

Your SHE GAL looks awesome. I really do need to purchase some of that modeling paste. I love the way it looks here.

Hugs~

Gez Butterworth said...

Jane your artwork is SO HOT! I am loving catching up with your gorgeous creations. Especially LOVE your girlie canvas ♥♥

Hugs, Gez xx