Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A "Shabby Tag" and Mojo Monday wk 107...

This is my entry for the "Tag Tuesday " challenge over at Kard Krazy's blog! WOW..So happy to find her blog cuz I LOVE tags and couldnt wait to do this challenge! I picked up this little ATC pad at a craft show and I immediately thought to use this image! I used my MS punch for the branches and a brown scrap from a cb paper on the side. I guess I like doing these cuz it can come together so quickly and hey..immediate gratification! Oh..the challenge was Shabby Chic so I always think of off-white lace...why is that?? :) I suppose this would be a "Shabby Christmas Chic tag"--lol













This is my card for the Mojo Mon challenge! This cute little "trick r treater" cracks me up! Dp is Eerie by BG and ofcourse he is colored in Copics. I also used 2 EK border punches along with these gorgeous Jolee's stickers (leaves). The image is from Rubbernecker Halloween stamp set #3 and I WILL be posting more cards with this set cuz it is so funny! TFL!

10 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Hi, Jane! Thanks for visiting my blog--I love meeting new crafty women! Love your cards--so beautifully done! Your shabby Christmas tag in great--I really need to do more tags--I'm such a card girl, I need to branch out! I'll be back to say "hi" often!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jane, I LOVE this...great elements with the MS punches and CB strip.
It's a wonderful shabby chic tag! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week:)

Deb (dcorder) said...

Oh what a beautiful tag! The embossed edge really gives it a lot of texture and eye interest! And the image is sweet!

AND I LOVE your "boo" card!

Sandy said...

Oh wow what a beautiful Tag.
Gorgeous design. Love them.

Lynn Stevens said...

A Shabby Chic Christmas! I Love it, I also Love your blog name ,too clever!

Unknown said...

I just love your tag. Shabby Chic is so fun to do. It's fun and you don't have to be perfect. Although I think you nail this one. It's Perfect.

Connie M. said...

Jane! Your tag is stunning, and your card is just waaaay too cute! Love them both!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cool tag and so vintage feeling. Festive and cute card.

Vicki G said...

He is the CUTEST!!!! and your DP and layout is Fabby!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

awesome tag Jane! I love vintage...gotta get back to some of that one of these days! mix it up.
Pam Going Postal