Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Joy" by Mo Manning -Something a little bit different!


I bought this cute image called "Joy" from Mo Manning's digital pencil too store a long time ago. Finally got to ink it up! These cute nuns crack me up! Actually was thinking that I could have used it for the last Copic Creations challenge..coloring black. Either way..I used my Copics! Again, I used the "C's"or C1, C3, C5, C7 and C9. Just shading them all in . I work at a Catholic church so this card definitely will get put to use! :) Dp is from the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly 6x6 pad and sentiment is computer generated then put thru a cb swiss dots folder. TFL!

11 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Fun image - it brings a smile. And great job with the "black" challenge!!

Hearts Turned said...

This is SO adorable, Jane! What a fun card!

Okay--I GOTTA get some Copics--and then I have to somehow get some coloring talent like you have...!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Too cute!

LeAnne said...

Well, Jane, how come I didn't know that YOU know Tammy?!!! Anyhoo, this is one hilarious card, and I love your sentiment too! Your coloring is wonderful----I wish I could tame my Copics like you have!
Thanks for commenting on my "girls", too!! :D
LeAnne

Lorelie Kim said...

I love Mo's Digital and this image is totally fun!! I'm getting super jealous of your Copic skills! I sold all of mine!

joan said...

Jane, this is awesome. Celebration at its finest ~

Meahni Pieterse said...

I love this image Jane, and you did such a great job with it!

Vicki G said...

Wow!! This is stunning Jane!

Hugs

Vicki

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Jane!!!! How are you girl!! I just love this card. It reminds me of the movie Sister Act!! Cute image and beautiful coloring and design my friend!! I hope all is well with you!!

hugs,
Chris

America said...

LOL-this image cracks me up too! Soooo adorable. FAB coloring!!! What a FUN card!!!

Shirley said...

What a really cute and pretty card! I love the frolicking Sisters too!