Friday, October 30, 2009

"Christmas" Wish by Leanne Ellis..Sugar Nellie stamps


I LOVE this image called "Wish" by Leanne Ellis. I bought it a while ago and used it also as a birthday card. Here she is a Christmas angel to me! Dp is BG and I stitched a little on my sewing machine. I colored her with Copics (ofcourse) and put a little gold glitter on the wings. Been awhile since I have posted so its nice to get back to coloring! Thanks for looking and hope you have a FUN Halloween weekend! :)

5 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous card, Jane! I've gotta get me some Copics (and some skills!) Love your work so much!

...and thanks for visiting me!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous card Jane!! LOVE this paper and your colouring is simply amazing!!! Honestly you are tempting me into trying copics....I just wish there were certification classes here in Australia!!

Shirley said...

Love the stamp, the card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oooh, neat card Jane...caught my eye...love Christmas!
Pam Going Postal

LindaH said...

I love this one too! It is almost Paula Best looking, isn't it!