Monday, October 5, 2009

"Boughs for the Wreath"..by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil too



Okay...we ALL LOVE MO MANNING..This image made my mouth drop cuz it is sooooo lovely..I dont know why but I was afraid to color it..I thought I may not do it justice..but here we are..Got out the Copics and just went with it. You cant see it too well but I wanted to make a very subtle sky for winter. Dont even need much to embellish cuz the pic says it all. DP is "Jolly by Golly" from Cosmo Cricket. tfl! :)

13 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Oooo Jane
How gorgeous is this card!!

Karen Mortensen said...

That's just fabulous, you certainly have done Mo's drawing proud! Super colouring!
xx

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card!!

Michelle said...

you do some gorgeous work. TFS
Michelle

Jamie Pyles said...

Gorgeous coloring! Love it! TFS!
Jamie

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Jane I love this card! You are right about this image! So sweet! And your coloring is magnificent!!!! Miss you!

Unknown said...

I love it. The coloring is fab.

Jodi said...

This is such an adorable image and I love how you colored it too!! Love your pretty paper!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Judy Rozema said...

And you did an amazing job! I love that sweet image!! When I come I want Copic lessons!

Jenny Gropp said...

Mo's images rock -- and you have showcased this one perfectly!!!

Jessica G. said...

You colored this image perfectly, down to those trailing footsteps! Beautiful, vibrant colors against that crisp white background -- awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

you are so right Jane! the pic says it all...the spirit of Christmas! Love it!
Pam Going Postal

Anne said...

Oh this is just perfect and yes I can see that subtle sky!