Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Minty Coffee" from Stamping Bella






*Jimmy and his girl "Laura".....



Just got back from visiting my son for his 30th birthday down in Charlotte, N.C.! Couldnt wait to color up this new image I bought from Stamping Bella! Before I left for my trip I drove out to see Tammy H. in Smithfield OH to refill some of my copics and saw this gorgeous little mug. Ofcourse I HAD to have it. :) The dp is BG Eskimo kisses and I used my MS and EK punches for the borders. Pretty awesome having my oldest turn 30..time sure flys..I miss him so much and it is very hard to leave him when I come home. tfl today! Happy Wednesday! :)

11 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Yummy - I can smell the mint from here! The BG-EK paper is perfect for the image. And the image rocks!!!

Lorelie Kim said...

Hi Jane! Thank you for the birthday wishes!!

Love your festive Christmas mug! You can fill mine with caramel macchiato! :)

RosesMarijke said...

What a cute card Jane!!
And your son looks very happy!!

Hearts Turned said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Jane! That paper is just scrumptious! And your coloring--perfect!

Glad you had such a great visit with your son--it's hard when they grow up, isn't it? But wonderful to see who they become!

Justine said...

What a handsome son you have. This image is super cute and fun, love what you have done with it

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute card, love the image and your color choices.
Happy Birthday to DS!

Chris said...

Superb card Jane, I that stamp too, not surprised it dropped in your basket :). Wonderful colouring and design too. You have a very handsome Son, they're such a cute couple and a milestone birthday too, I bet you had a lovely time visiting, the time passes too quickly! Hugs, Chris

Jessica G. said...

So yummy -- the image, your coloring, and the DP!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Jane! You rocked that sweet stamp! Glad you had a good time visiting your son!

Vicki G said...

What a gorgeous Card! The Eskimo Kisses paper is perfect behind that sweet image!

Vicki

Shirley said...

TFS your picture of your son and pretty GF. What a beautiful card and love the buttons too!