Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SDC 63 eggplant hues...

Take a look at the new challenge at the Stampotique designers' blog.  Use "eggplant hues" in designing your creation ............ Eggplant HuesYay=  Get out the art journal! lol  I will admit these colors are not my strong suite...but!..Sarinda is hosting and she is full of artistic inspiration so here I go:
 I started with gesso and some Dylusions spray ink and water.  I dripped some navy ink on the side and let it run.  I used "sick kitty" by Kira Nichols at Stampotique and colored with copics and cut it out.  I think he is tierd out from so much night traveling!  I also used "squiggle arms", "flowers", "small owl " and "daisy daisy".( all from Stampotique )   The neighborhoold below was just doodled on and the stars are from my white uniball pen. 
Take a look at the other dts' creations with these colors and remember: its much easier to play in the Stampotique challenges now!  The new rules say you can use ANY images :)  Thanks for looking

12 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very cool pages. Love the blue ink in the top! Xoxo

Maria Sabina R. said...

ok, this makes me sleepy!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!

Sam & Poppy said...

This is absolutely stunning Jane, it's all wonderful! x

roc said...

great job with this!

Reflective Art Studio said...

That dark swirl at the top is gorgeous... Love the layers and colors.
Thank you
Sarinda

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous use of those colors! I'd be at a loss for sure!

Jane you can come by and play anytime. I have lots of room just give me a few days notice to clean up my mess!

hugs Lynn

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! This is so COOL Jane, thank you for sharing your thoughts & ideas. Love, love, love your background..xxx

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeous background! especially the blue ink at the top! The cat makes me smile, he looks like that bird is so heavy on his toes!

Linda said...

Oh very very cool!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful journal page Jane!

Willy said...

Great pages, Jane!

Libby Hickson said...

This is fabulous, really love it Jane!