Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sat US challenge for 8-18 + Art journal everyday


SK 141 US 172.jpg
This week at the Unscripted Sketches challenge blog they are adding on a "piggy back"  to the new sketch challenge.  Use a color scheme:



Aug18_12 color challenge.jpg                                                                     I used BG serendipity pad and BG clippings pad.  They also have this cute little pack of envelopes (yes, already "made" lol) , so I used one of them along with "two sticks #6006" from Stampotique.  I kinda like the way it came together so quick  :)





Heres' my latest pages in my mini book for Art journal everyday....


Supplies:  gesso, kraft paints from lcs, paper leaves from a random old package of embellishments, DR stamp, doodleing with black sharpie pen, photo my back yard printed on cs, TH ticket, white uniball pen and TH tiny staples.  TFL

8 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

oh my gosh, Jane!!. I'm screaming with joy looking at your creations! The card is soooo cute with THAT fancy little envelope :). And I'm totally LOVING your nature journal pages, everything about it. And you have the most beautiful penmanship!

Juls said...

Hi Jane

I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, So many fabulous things to look at, particulary love your bag !!

Hugs Juls

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Your art journal is turning out Gorgeous! And I agree your handwriting is very nice, unlike my chicken scratch. Hugs,Tee

Susan said...

The embellishments on your card are lovely.
The background of your Art Journal page is awesome. The leaf looks so real. Even for my AJ page this week I've used a real fall leaf:)

Mary M. said...

Love your card and journal page Jane! It looks like you colored the picture on the journal page. Did you?

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous art journal pages! Love all the different layers. How on earth did you manage without stencils on your car journey! Looking forward to seeing what you came up with! Fab card to by the way x

Anonymous said...

Love these pages in your art journal. Love the colors and the leaves.

Lindsay said...

Great art journal pages, I so love your handwriting. :)