Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Three For Thee" CHALLENGE at Our Daily Bread designs!















Check it out! Our Daily Bread is presenting THREE new sets for this month and to celebrate Kelley is giving one of each away as a prize for this challenge!! YAY!! Are you ready?? The challenge is to make a "pocket" somewhere on your card! Any style, any shape or with as many pockets as you wish! You can use the many tutorials on SCS or come up with your own style! Next link your card to the Our Daily Bread BLOG by Thursday, Sept 17th, 8pm EST and the winners will be announced there on the ODBD blog by Sat, Sept 19th. Anyone can play along, but only those using ODBD stamps as the main focal point will be eligible to win. Be sure to visit the ODBD BLOG on the 19th to find out who won!! I made my card with Prima dp, the "Indeed" collection, called "Delighted". I used my "Thinking of You" set with the "Wishing you all God's Blessings today and every day!" stamp. I also stamped on the dp with the GORGEOUS butterfly and swirly doodle!! I distressed and sewed the edges and glittered ALOT! Hope you all join in and play along with us for this FUN challenge! Now, start over at Loretta's blog , cuz she happens to be our Guest designer for Sept and see what she has to show you! Then you can skip over to Angie Z. , Becca and Angie C. !! tfl! :)

23 comments:

Grace said...

Jane I just love your pocket card design! The colors and the butterflies are so pretty! LOVE how you glittered the pretty doodles on the image... just a wonderful design! LOVE it gf!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Fabulous sheer colors Jane! This is gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Jane - this is gorgeous!!! What a cool design - I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done, Jane!!! Wonderful colors and stamped background detailing!!! Love the sparkle, too!!! Lovely card!!!

Lorelie Kim said...

I love the shabby chic look of your cards!! I totally love how you dressed up the swirls of the butterfly with glitter!!

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

What a beautiful card...amazing wonderful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Jane!! I love the vintage look!! The flowers coming out of the pocket is so creative!! Beautiful Pocket card!!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card! The purple accents really pop against the vintage background and the pocket adds wonderful dimension!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

Jane...love all the stitching...and those colors, lovely!! beautiful card!

LorettaL said...

Jane, this card is AMAZING!!! I'm speechless.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Ditto what Loretta said!!! This card makes me gasp for air every time I see it!!! Wow, Jane, I think this may one of my all time faves of yours!! You ROCK, GF!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo beautiful, Jane! Love those sutnning butterflies, and your little envelope pocket is just soo cute!

Judy Rozema said...

I love that paper and the sparkle, Jane!!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so beautiful and dreamy. Love how you added all the sparkle and bling.

mary stuart said...

What a lovely card! The colors, stamps, and stitching - very beautiful!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Jane..I have been meaning to get to talk with ya.....whew...I have been on overload for sometime now and my job which is usually a summer job has went from May and still going strong..although it has been good because this was the first year I was able to buy everyone new shoes at once and book bags and nice clothes...before we had to go one week at a time....so I was proud!!! lol!! My job should be winding down so I can have friends again....no joke I feel like I have lost everyone because I cannot keep up. I REALLY THANK YOU for your support and you have stuck with me...and for that I could just hugs you!! I love your cards heck I want your talent!!! Thanks so much for all your kinds words and encouragement....you truly are a friend!! Big Hugs, Dawn

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Oh yeah I signed up for the Copic certification class...go me...I have to drive eight hours one way..but hey it will be like a mini vacation....I'm so EXCITED!! Now just to work on getting the markers..lol!!!! :)Dawn

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! This is one of the most stunning cards I have EVER seen!!!

WOW!

Kelley said...

So cool, Jane!! So shabby chic!

Anonymous said...

This is STUNNING! What incredible work! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get some ODBD stamps so I can play along with you girls! You all are such an inspiration!
~Chelsea

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I like how you colored or shaded the butterflies with the vibrant colors. The sparkles and jewels are awesome.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww JaNe,what a beautiful card,i love the image.
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x