Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"It is such a blessing to have a friend like you!"

My "friend"...."Patty"..hee hee hee...she LOVES "Our Daily Bread"..... :)


New from Our Daily Bread designs is this wonderful set called "Friendship".



What a great set this is to own and use! I think this latest release of 3 sets from ODBD are VERY useful! :) My card is made with Graphic 45 dp and I stitched some of the borders with gold metalic thread. I used Copics to dot around the swirls in the image a bit and punched some of the borders with MS punches ALSO available at ODBD. tfl! Have a great "short" week!

11 comments:

Kelley said...

Hey, where is my friend..the Bubbinator? Poor neglected little dude! Very beautiful card!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Jane!! I love the rich colors and that layout!! Great stitching!! You doggie friend is too cute!!!

HOpe you had a great Long Weekend!!

hugs,
Chris

RosesMarijke said...

What a beautiful card!!

And a cute doggy!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jane,i love the image.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Grace said...

Jane I love this!!! Love how you colored the image and love the added dots! Your dp is so pretty and love the gold thread!

Laurie said...

Great card, Jane. Love the warm colors.

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card.. I like your friend!! I have a bigger version who hangs out with me in the craft room..

Silke Ledlow said...

Jnae - your doggy and the card ares sooooo beautiful!!! You are truly blessed :) Hugs ~S~

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful card, Jane -- Patty just wants a treat. She doesn't care about those stamps. :)
I am sure she loves HER daily bread, tho'!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Jane! Beautiful card and adorable doggie!

Shirley said...

Your friend is a cutie and your card is wonderful!