Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friendship..in the Fall..by Our Daily Bread and Basic Grey challenge = Embossing






I love Fall. It is my FAVORITE season. The colors are just the best! This verse from the Friendship set at ODBD and this gorgeous new dp from BG (avail also at the ODBD store ) came together and fit like a glove. Most people know I gotta "thing" for BG dp and it just never ends! :) This dp is called "Indian Summer". I decided to also make this a challenge card over at the Basic Grey challenge Blog. I put this together pretty easily and embossed the panel under the thank-you verse with a cb folder. I used my MS punch and the felt leaf was a stick -on embellie from Little Yellow Bicycle. I gotta be honest and tell you that I dont know that I would purchase the felt thingies again..as cute as they are...they are also a PAIN to put on! :( TFL!

6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is a beautiful fall card!

Kathy Jones said...

This is a fabulous Autumn card Jane!! Love the texture behind the sentiment along with all the embellishments....would make a wonderful Man Card as well!!1 :)

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane!!! This dp and the leaves and cording... yummy yummy!!! So warm and I just love it Jane! Perfect cb ef too!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous Fall card!! I just love your design and the colors!! The texture behind the sentiment and embellies are perfect.

Gorgeous GF!!
Hugs,
Chris

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty fall card.

Heather said...

Just beautiful Jane. That forest branches embossing folder is just perfect with that fabulous choice of colours and papers.
Love your sentiment and the details are fabulous.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx