Saturday, March 21, 2009

SSNOTIME79, MFT bubble bin find..."take a break"..


This is a cute little stamp I found in the bubble bin at MFT. I saw this ribbon challenge and decided to go for it. The dp is again, memory box..sprout! Love it! These lite brite colors are not "me", but ODBD is carrying so many cute paper pads...I am hooked!

The tub is popped up and glittered altho dont know if u can tell in the pic. The challenge was to use ribbon tabs,..and well I felt I still needed to tie some too!! tfl! :)

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What great coloring on that adorable image and those borders look so neat on the card.

Lorelie Kim said...

Super cute!! I have that stamp and have yet to ink it up!! Great colors and FAB stitching!!

Marlou McAlees said...

great card love that stamp too, fabulous!! :) ♥

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great stiching,borders, colors, and coloring Jane!! Goy-geous!!

Unknown said...

I'm excited to find your blog and see the ODBDs! I'm a new follower...Will keep browsing! Blessings--GrammaJane in St Louis

Nancy said...

Oh my, those gorgeous ribbons and doily borders are terrific. Love your coloring.

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful colour combo and love the ribbon treatment!! Such a cute image and all those lacy scallops look amazing. Love the pearls and the piercing too!!