Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Copic Challenge Blog! "Copic Creations"








Today is the first day of a NEW COPIC challenge blog and I am on the DT!




The first challenge was to make a card featuring coloring of "faces". I absolutely LOVE this stamp called Santa collage...by Rubber Stampede and I couldnt wait to use it! The copics I used on this Santa face were.. Yr00 powder pink, R20 blush, E00 skin white, B00 frost blue and a little of the BG01 aqua blue for the eyes....sounds like alot of colors for just this face uh?? he he ...Yep..used them all...The dp is BG Wassail and I did ALOT of sewing! The punches (ofcourse) were MS and SU. Oh, and I glittered with none other then...dazzleing diamonds! by SU! TFL and MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER DT MEMBERS DID BY CLICKING ON MY LITTLE BLINKIE!!!! :)

15 comments:

America said...

Truly unique, terrific coloring and wonderful detailed sewing work!! WOW! TFS

Andrea said...

Oh wow what a fantastic card.
xAndrea

Tina said...

Wow, this is fantastic! Love it!

stampingtink said...

What a stunning card! This is one of my all time favorite stamps and I've been stamping off and on for over 17 years! I love the skin tones you've used and have never tried this color combination. But I'm going to! Thanks for being part of the Copic Creative blog!

Riet said...

wowww Jane,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Jane, this is gorgeous. What a beautiful coloring job on such a handsome image. You're off to a great Copic start. Beautiful card!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

I love this Jane!! That is my most favorite Santa stamp, and I love how you've colored him! Those little silver beads and the stitching is AMAZING!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Jodi said...

Very pretty card and coloring!!!
Love all the details!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Jessica G. said...

I've always loved this Santa image, but I have to say that your coloring makes it even more awesome! Beautiful DPs and punched pieces, too!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW!!!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!! Love all the paper and stitching, punches and bling....and of course beautifully coloured as well!!

Kelley said...

Holy crap, Jane..this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I may have mentioned this once or twice -WOW!!!! your card is GORGEOUS!!! I'm soooo happy you are on the team! :)

Lorelie Kim said...

If or when I go to Ohio...I'm soooooo stealing your Copic markers!! Great job on this...so, so, SO ELEGANT!!

Maraya said...

Your card is so elegant and detailed! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations to you! This is my most favorite Santa stamp ever!