Friday, March 20, 2009

"Beee " Not Afraid... :)


Okay,...this could be my new favorite cute stamp! Wanting to make something for my sister who just had a knee replacement and she is pretty nervous..... This doggie is so darn cute! He is a Penny Black stamp called "Behave". The dp is memory box..."sprout" I colored him with copics!! I sincerely TRIED not to use a ms punch...but...alas...didnt work.. :)

Thanks for looking...It is a gorgeous day here..on the chilly side but nice!!! Have a good weekend! :)

11 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so darn cute. Fabulous coloring. Awesome layout and I like the ribbon tabs and your flowers. Okay Love it all, you know your sister is going to appreciate this and make her smile.

Sandra MacLean said...

Bee not afraid of using the MS punch! LOL I feel the same way about ribbon....99.9% of my cards have ribbon on them! :D This is a really cute card Jane! What's cuter than a dog flat on his back?!Ok, maybe if they could keep their legs closed like this little guy! hehehe

Marlou McAlees said...

this made me smile, I looove it :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This so beautiful Jane!! So cute!! Great coloring with your copics!! I may have to get this adorable Penny Black image. Your sister is going to love it!
~hugs,
Chris

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable and perfect for the occasion!!

Betty Wright said...

This is too cute, Jane!!! Love the cute little doggie with the bee on his nose. Great coloring too!!!!

Vicki G said...

A-dorable!!!!

Kelley said...

Very cute, Jane!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee....I love the expression on his face - what a fun stamp!! Great coloring!! Love this adorable card!!

Nancy said...

Great colors, layout, all the details. I love that doggie image! Too cute!

Kathy Jones said...

What a wonderful card - your friend will love it!! Love the flower and ribbon tabs and such an adorable doggie!!