Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Pattie's day AND an Important Reminder...


Just had to do a quick card for St. Patrick's day..I am half Irish and I sure LOVE RILEY!! tee-hee...I am excited about tomoro for Our Daily Bread designs 1st Anniversary celebration! Kelley, the owner and Judy our DT co-ordinator have been hard at work getting ready to show you the new release to celebrate!! SO......STAY TUNED ...and check back here tomoro for a really cool post....You will understand why each dt member at ODBD are VERY HAPPY about this new release!!!!!!! ps....Riley is done in Copics...dp is Crate paper and MS punches and Stickles!! tfl!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Festive - Cute !

Nancy said...

How cute! Love your fun papers, and Riley is adorable.
I'm half Irish too, but my mojo is slipping so I didn't get anything done for St. Paddy's day.

Sandra MacLean said...

Love your Irish Riley Jane! The perfect Moose for the occasion! =)

Jan Castle said...

Is this my pot of gold? LOL Fun card.
Jan Castle

Vicki G said...

Love Riley's little pants!!! Cute!