Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stampotique-birthday wishes! and the Blissful ATC swap for Feb

Had to make a birthday card and since "banners" seem to be a "thing" in blog land -this image reminded me a bit of them.  This is "make lots of wishes" #5020 from STAMPOTIQUE.  I used dp from the Paper Studio called Polka dot-multi and I colored my banners with Copics.  Now the dp with the happy birthday all over it was just computer generated since I couldnt find what I wanted! :)  Also- the top scallop (blue) was colored with copics on Neenah paper so it would match my "wishes" banners.  Came together quite quickly ! I also think I should give a little "shout out" to one of the owners of "Stampotique" since the dt found out MR. JIM recently had  a milestone birthday.... Consider this your virtual card!  ha ha! :) 

Next up:  I am a "blissfull trader" over the "BLISSFULL ATC" swap and the month of Feb had a theme of "love" OFCOURSE...  :)   here is my atc with a little part of  a poem I found :


NOW here is my swap partner Sharon's gorgeous atc-  my pic of it doesnt show the really pretty glittery inside but take my word for it= LOVELY!  Check out her VERY inspiring blog to see more of her wonderful work!  I was so impressed and delighted to swap with her!
Thank you Sharon! :)

Notice the little envelope with "miss Jane" written on it!  he he he..... love it! tfl!



10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the banner on the birthday card and the envie is super cute!

Marlene said...

Such fun projects! That first card is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow i love all of these Jane and all for very different reasons, that top card really is so sunny and fun and i just fell in love with the girl she is lovely
hugs June x

jaine drake said...

Hi there Jane, thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your lovely comment. I love all your work here, I'm going to have a good look around. Beautiful cards. Take care.

Chris said...

that envelope is adorable!
and you are definitely in on the banner trend.

Shirley said...

Wow, the colors on the first one are just outstanding and really make the card! The second one is just too too pretty and cute too! How fun!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

aww @ the Miss Jane envie lol

Loving the banner! Full of colour, can almost hear the marching bands playing! Brilliant.

Renkata said...

Hi Jane, all cards are just very sweet!
Have a great weekend.

C said...

Fabulous use of all those borders!! Have to remember to do that. Thanks for the inspiration!!

CarlaKH said...

Wow you are so talented! Love these!