Friday, February 4, 2011

CPS and Stampotique!

Stampotique is sponsoring the challenge over at the CPS blog and I REALLY like this sketch!  This card came together so easy- love when that happens!  One of my dds' also wanted me to make a valentine for her to give to her boyfriend so I am laughing over here wondering how she will like this


This CRAZY girl image is called "WOW" #2088 and when I first saw her I ABSOLUTELY had to have her!  Well...truth be told I could probubly say the same about most of the images at Stampotique.  :)  I just love these fun quirky images. :)  I used Vintage Valentine Fancy Pants designs CS and some of that co-ordination type stuff from my lcs.  Then I stamped #601 "bla bla bla" over the cs bottom.  I colored just a bit with copics- dont need much cuz this image is soooo cute by itself and attatched the 3 buttons.  I also did a little sewing on the side.   If you would like to see more of Stampotique images hop over to the CPS blog !  TFL! 
hAvE A gReAt  WEEKEND! bla bla bla bla.....bla...bla...bla...bla....   :)

9 comments:

Willy said...

What a funny card, Jane!

Renkata said...

hahaha I think she will love it.
It's such a fun card, Jane.
Have a nice weekend.

Basement Stamper said...

This is too funny Jane, great job!

Linda McClain said...

Wow, is right. What a great card. Oooo, the stamp is calling my name.

Unknown said...

What a great card.. It just makes you want to smile the minute you see it!! I can see why you love that image. I do to...
Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Love this one its perfect for valentines, and does indeed make you smile
hugs June

joanne wardle said...

such a fun card!

Marlene said...

Ha ha...this is adorable! Looks like me right now - FRAZZLED!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful card with this sketch! I love it