Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mojo 179 and the Catered crop challenge...Eat Cake !

So...have I mentioned I LOVE  "Eat Cake graphics"??  lol...yes..think I have.  Well I also get a kick out of the Catered crop challenge blog.  Fun challenges and great dt.  Yep well.. Eat Cake is sponsoring over there and I couldnt resist "hooking up" with the Mojo sketch for the week.  Is this guy the cutest little pup or what? :)   He is called " Sparky's a Big Dog " and I stamped him with memento black ink and colored with a few copics.  He is cut out with SB and the dp is BG wander .  For the Catered crop ingredients used : patterned papers, kitchen/type images...dog dish???  he he he..tryin!, squares and I used an Eat Cake image!!  taaa-daaa!   These kinds of images always catch me with a smile since I have a rottweiler and a pug...they are hilarious and I guess I need something atleast to hold me over till I get some GRANDCHILDREN....hint hint...  :)  tfl!

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww...that is SUPER cute!!! What a sweet little dog. Love the mix of patterned papers you used here. Delicious!

Justine said...

super cute image, love the way you laced your buttons and the fun variations in your patterns. Great colors

Linda McClain said...

Jane! I love it. Dog dish, he he, so funny. You gotta know this is one of my favorite Eat Cake stamps, but then I love them all. You colored it so perfectly! Yep, I'll be looking for you next time I ink this up again. Thanks for the sweet shoutout for Catered Crop, and thanks for playing with us. You're a doll!

Renkata said...

Hey Jane, long time......
Such a fun card, give such a gigle.

mycardz said...

Awwww, what a cutie! I love all the papers you've used and the layout is awesome. Gonna have to check out these stamps!! hugz, mary

CarlaKH said...

OOhHH! Gotta go check out the cattered crop! LOVE this! I had some of those same papers out Monday too!

Anonymous said...

fabulous! hilarious! wonderfully colored and designed Jane! Made me smile so bright and early this a.m.! lol What a cute stamp!
Pam Going Postal

Rachel Hope said...

Fun combination of patterns! :) And what an Adorable little pup! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, very fun.

Vicki G said...

Love this hunni!!! So fun!

Curt in Indy said...

You had me at that sweet image! LOL You know me and dogs, so nothing could be better than a dog card. This is adorable, and I love your choice of sentiments with the image. Super cute card! Best, Curt