Tuesday, February 1, 2011

COOL it down - Copic Creations challenge for Feb 1st 2011

Brrrrrrrr....this post comes at a perfect time with the weather we have going on! :)  Over at Copic Creations the new challenge is to color your image with "cool colors".  Our great dt leader has provided some links with info for your assistance in working with cool colors.  Our sponsor is Lili of the Valley and wow...check out their NEW cute images!  I have colored "Destiny's moon".  This gal looks pretty cool to me :)  I used the G000-02-03-07-and 17 then the BVs'-00-04  .  I used some C1 and BG 000 for the sky then added some glitter to look a little frosty.  Closer to her body is BG02.  The white snow is a Sharpie poster paint pen.  Dp is old and from my scraps, I think from JoAnns.  You really need to check out the rest of the dts' work on the challenge blog....awesome eye candy there!  TFL!

9 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Jane,
this is sensational. The image is so great and you have coloured her so beautifly.

Unknown said...

Amazing.. Yep, your rock at coloring with your copic's.. She is beautiful... Hope you have a happy day my friend!!

Hugs, Linda

Marlene said...

WOW! Stunning card!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Good morning miss JAne!!How are ya? Love the card....beautiful design and the dragonflies are perfect touch! I absolutely love the Beatles card oh my!! Always a fav! You cards are always stunning no matter what the design! That Ohio weather is why everyone moves to NC...hehehe! I do alot of folks from Ohio here....although the weather this winter has been more like Ohio here...lol! You made my night leaving me that comment last night, I was going to bed and my phone was blinking....and it was a message from you! I went to bed with a smile. I know you miss your son.....I know how it feels, my dd Crystal is in S. Korea and we skype but it would be so nice to just hug her. I know it takes me forever to get around to everyone....I have good intensions though! Have a beautiful inspired day!! Giant Hugs, Dawn Gallop

Justine said...

Wow Jane this is so pretty, I had to make sure you hadn't watercolored!!

RoseC said...

Whew! You've made Destiny's Moon so beautiful . . . and very "cool!"

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cool coloring Jane! and beautiful designing! the punch, dragonflies, paper and gemstones are the perfect embellishing!
Pam Going Postal

Suzanne said...

Wow this is amazing. I love the colouring and this image is fab. Hugs Sue x

Chris said...

did my comment disappear or are you saving them till you approve. well just in case I screwed it up, basically I told you that you are wicked good. this is so amazing.