Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stampavie, Leere' Aldrich..Going places..




I got this cute stamp from 7 Kids! I made the card for my sister whom I will be visiting mid month in New Mexico! I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers...Big Family! I love going out there to visit, however, I would not want to leave my country home here in OH for anything! I may be nuts but love the 4 seasons!! Yes...even the dreaded snow! This is my first card using acrylic paper..hope u can tell from this pic. The dp is BG and image is colored with Copics! I also painted some paper glaze on the car to make it shiny. Sentiment is computer generated and the punches are EK and SU. TFL!!! :)

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute and fun, beautiful job.

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is sooooo cute! Dang, the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside!!! Your sis will love it!
God Bless! Angella

Jessica G. said...

What a fun card -- it made me smile! The Basic Grey DP is gorgeous and I really like how you carried it over to the inside of the card, too.

Lorelie Kim said...

LOL! That is just a super cool card! Love how you decorated the inside, too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.x

Lenoria said...

I love this card especially the sentiment! I too am from a large family (5 brothers and 2 sisters) and a gaggle of nephews and nieces and I love it when we can get together!

Kathy Jones said...

This is so fun!!! Love the sentiment!!! Fab layout, gorgeous paper and your colouring is stunning!!! Enjoy your visit with your family!!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Jane, this is perfect!! I agree with you!! acrylic paper??? thats a new one for me. Love the sentiment. Pretty pp. thanks for the lovely comment. You know what a big family is all about. Have a safe and fun trip, Dawn

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my gosh - that made me LAUGH my head off!!! Love the pattern you chose for the paper!

Shirley said...

What a pretty and fun card!