Sunday, May 10, 2009

Abraham Lincoln..from God Bless America..ODBD


"Holly"...........

Me and my dh looking all happy to be at the Art museum! ha!


Holly, Jami and me! fun! :)The fireworks were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!



Feeling a little patriotic? Well her is another take from Our Daily Bread designs..God Bless America. Simple but WELL SAID.. Hope you all had as nice a Mother's day as I! Here is a pic of us at the Indians game this past Friday nite..my two daughters. Today for mother's day we went to the Cleveland Art museum..my dh promised to take me and my big kids even went! Then afterwards..dinner in little Italy...YUMMY! We stopped along the way at some pretty cool little shops...had a blast! Altho..my dh doesnt look real pleased in the pic! ha ha hah a!!! :) Have a GREAT week!




6 comments:

Shirley said...

Another great card and great photos of your family too~!

Jami said...

Love your card - and love all the photos!! You look so cute in your b-ball hat!! Go Indians!!

RosesMarijke said...

Love the photo's and your nice family...you are rich...so am I!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Great family picutres. :0) Was the game fun? the card looks awesome. I really like how you added the textures to the flag, great job.

Kelley said...

Jim looks so thrilled to be at the museum!! LOL!! Awesome pictures, but where is Jake?

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great photos Jane! What fun! I am sure your husband was thrilled to be there just not so thrilled about the photo!