Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New! God's Window..from.."Janlynn"




Got home from my little vacation out west to find my NEW stamp in the mail! I couldnt wait to get my hands on this one from a craft company called "Janlynn". I found some really cute stamps at their site :http://www.janlynn.com/category_results.cfm?Category=20&Desc=Memory_and_Stamps and thought this would be appropriate for my sister who I stayed with. She loves lavender and is making some important decisions right now in her life with God's help! Hope she likes this! The dp is memory box sprout, flowers are hero arts and petaloo flora doodles. Punches are ms and ek success. I colored in with copics and su markers along with a little glitter and popping up the doors on the windows! tfl!

11 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the stamp!! WHat a great design, BEAUTIFUL as always!! Love it!! Hugs, Dawn :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane,l love the image .

Hugs Riet.x

RosesMarijke said...

What a beautiful card,

Jane.........nice colors..!

greetings from Marijke

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

OMG Jane!! That is too SWEET! What a darling stamp! :)

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Good Morning Jane, I bought those flowers at Micheal's for like $2.00 in the Primas...they have like embossed silver stars.....sooo pretty. I wish I could have bought them all, lol!! I am working a large project right now...so i have been so busy with that....but it will be worth it..I hope!! Hugs and Have a GREAT Weekend, (I clean cottages on the weekends) I'm saving up...shhhhh....I want to buy more copics....lol!!! Bye, Dawn

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Jane, this is soooo awesome! I love the entire thing!!! Your sis will too, I'm sure!!!

Robbie said...

This is gorgeous! The doors popped up really added the perfect dimension to it. Also, love the sentiment! But beautifully done!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Jane this is adorable! I love how you did the window!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable.

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! Jane love this !! I have this stamp a long time and shame on me!!! I haven't used it, what a great card you made using it, love it!! :) ♥

Shirley said...

Very pretty and so creative with your window shutters! She is just precious~!