Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Strut your stuff!

Love this little bird from Stampotique..."strut your stuff" #2069.  I knew I would use him for so many things (look out blog readers lol) so I HAD to get him.  I was feeling like using a bit of yellow today too..even took the pic outside since it is so unseasonably warm here for this time of year. :)  The tag is one of my stash made when watching a short video of the way Dina Wakley creates...awesome lady!  I did a little sewing on it and tied on the ribbon and the little bell.  "Wish" #3048 is also from Stampotique.  tfl!
Challenges I am "in" for :    Pile it on = just becauseCrafty Catz = things with wings, Crazy for challenges c4c121= layers and hot shot crafts= use a flower!

10 comments:

Curly said...

Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation , lovely design and layout and very pretty colour theme,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Things With Wings Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

craftymum said...

A super card Jane
You could also enter your previous card vintage valentine
Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft for our flowers challenge

hugs Sarah x

p.s. Have you joined our list of followers?

Willy said...

Funny and beautiful, Jane!

Unknown said...

You got me smiling again my friend. Such a cute card!!

Hugs, Linda

Beansieleigh said...

Love your card, and reading back I love the calendar you made for Kathryn's challenge too! Maybe I can try to make my own.. We'll see. It looks like fun! Have a great day! ~tina

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card Jane,Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Terry said...

This is adorable and I do love that little birdie! Fabulous card! Have a great weekend!

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Chris said...

I was going thru my DT job of commenting and would have passed this card by (not my number) but I saw the name below so I had to stop by.
How did the wedding go? I should probably just scroll thru but I have comments that have to be left and winners to pick - WORK, WORK, WORK. How do I manage?
As always I love your card, you do such amazing work.

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
Have a GREAT day!