Monday, February 6, 2012

Kate's Feb calendar, Feb tag swap and a 60s' theme atc

Here's a look at my calendar page for Feb in the Kate Crane gathering (only wish I could be there making it with her ) :)

I am continuing in an art book that I had started in art school so there is some gesso to start, acrylics , stencils and spray inks.  The days were punched with a square punch (inked up scrap paper I had).  On the bottom right is "the crafter" by Stampotique...I think she is making Valentines :) 
We can journal or draw something each day and wow..I think I lead a boring life sometimes!  lol  However, I am reading and watching ALOT of journaling stuff so it is fun! Doodling just like high school on your books...Heaven!



Below is my February tag for "Tee's" Altered tag-a-month swap.  If you havent checked out her blog = she has some really fun swaps goin on.

SPEAKING of swaps...I always try to be in the Bliss swap and this month I signed up for the "WTA" (winner take all) group...one random person in the swap is picked and everyone sends them an additional atc with the theme of their choice.  I won!  I recieved my first of a "stash" to come of "60s theme" atcs' lol  :) Yep...gotta love the 60s and early 70s! I got this cute atc from Marilyn...at Funky peacock studios  ...LOVE IT! 
 She said her first car was an orange VW bug...hey...closest I got to that was my best friend who I rode with to school...she had a baby blue one!  Thanks Marilyn !   TFL!

11 comments:

Tee said...

Jane You Are So Creative! And I Love All Your Work! Your Tag Is Gorgeous with Cupid! Hugs,Tee

Gez Butterworth said...

Loving your calendar pages Jane ♥ Isn't it great being 'allowed' to doodle!!! Wow! your tag is so pretty :-) Great news about the Atc's, enjoy! Loving the orange beetle bug ♥

Have a great day.. Gez.xx

Art From The heart said...

What a wonderful tag Jane and congrats on your win !
Hugs

Pam Sparks said...

amazing work Jane! You're inspiring!

Amy O'H. said...

Love your calendar page and your tags!

Unknown said...

WOW!! So many wonderful things to look at here my friend. Your calendar is amazing.. And I love the vintage image you used on your tag. And the wonderful color on that ATC.. This is a post full of lovely thing to look at..

Hugs, Linda

Denise said...

I'm your newest follower.Your getting so close to 200 followers-Congrats on a popular blog.I'm also in Tee's tag exchange :)

Stampindamour said...

Jane - these are fabulous! xo

-pamela :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous background to your calendar pages and I love your tag too xxx

Unknown said...

Love your Feb claendar pages - great to draw as well as write.

thekathrynwheel said...

Wpwee! Great calendar page - love it. Great background and I love the idea that the Crafter is making valentines LOL! Sorry it took me a while to get round to visiting but there were so many entries this month! Kate x