Friday, March 16, 2012

Sponsoring C4C = green!

Happy St Patricks' day!  Stampotique is sponsoring the new challenge over at the C4C blog this week to use shades of green/ St. Patricks'day.  I used "Easter bunny" 4008 and colored him GREEN to celebrate the day!
DP was some bg ,some scraps ,(trying to use them all these days) and the bunny is colored with copics. The little butterfly is a rub-on and the image is set on some mulberry leaves.  Isnt he just the cutest? He cracks me up. :)  I also would like to enter this in the current Pile it on challenge , again "green" and Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday blog = green and white.   Hope you all have a wonderful day and the weather holds up for a sweet parade. :) tfl

12 comments:

Willy said...

Cute and beautiful card, Jane!

Vicki G said...

So pretty Jane!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I'm am crazy in love with your cooking bunny - that is so cute! Love all the layers on your super cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On.

Unknown said...

To darn cute.. Just love your design..

Hugs, Linda

Maria Sabina R. said...

GORGEOUS card! love everything!

Anonymous said...

Cute card love Rabbits so this one is perfect! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Linda said...

Great card Jane. I love the image. You could add it to Stamp scrap and doodle Saturday challenge. It is green and white this week. I would love to have you play along.

Chris said...

you know I love everything you do. that rabbit is so sweet, I've seen a couple in the neighborhood, they always put a smile on my face.

Basement Stamper said...

very cute and love that tiny playing card.

Gez Butterworth said...

Such a cutie ♥

Copse said...

Love that Colour green, what a fab shade, fab image and layout too, thanks for joining us at SSDS this week, Kaz DT SSDS

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awww, this is so wonderfully fun! I really like the earthy palette, multiple overlapping borders, and that darling little playing card. So creative and fun!

Thank you sweetly for your wonderful blog comment yesterday, dear Jane, you are always so wonderfully kind to me.


Wishing you a gorgeous Tuesday, my friend!

♥ Jessica