Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CASE ing your favorite dt member at Stampotique!

Kim is hosting the new challenge at the Stampotique challenge blog.  She is asking for you to "case" a card from your favorite Stampotique designer!  What a fun idea!  Well...untill you actually have to PICK one...ummm...I LOVE ALL the girl's work so it is a tough one.   As I was "scanning" the cards in the gallery I couldnt decide on one so I just MADE TWO  thinking I wanted to do something different.    BOTH cards from Jo Capper-Sandon .....past dt member...and great artist :)
First is the hilarious card using that "strut your stuff" bird ..

He's walking away from some big mess...kinda like some people I know! lol  Yea...I just said that... This card just cracks me up and it was a "no brainer" when I saw it. I picked it not only cuz it was so funny but different.    Below is another kinda cute one from Jo using "Marci" ...
Love using a tag for one and cutting Marci out was something I would not have done on my own.  She is popped up on some MME dp and the little "sprigs" of flower image is "lavender sprig"also from the Stampotique store.
I really got to hand it to Kim for coming up with the challenge idea since I did do somethings I wouldnt have thought of..AND, if you dont have the exact same image you can sub with another Stampotique one.  Thanks for looking and go  check out the challenge  blog to see who everyone else "cased".  Pick out any favorite from the dts's blogs and link up the one you are copying... use a Stampotique image and come have some fun with us! . 

9 comments:

Maria Sabina R. said...

run bird run run run!!!!

Vicki G said...

Both of your cards are phenomenal Jane!


Vicki

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous cards.. great CASE'ing. :-)

Willy said...

Fabulous CASE's, Jane!

Unknown said...

Well I think your rocked this challenge. They both look great!!

Hugs, Linda

Kaz said...

They are both fab cards Jane. It was very difficult choosing wasn't it? x

Linda said...

Oh my goodness that bird just cracks me up. It looks like he just exploded something. Great job on the mess and coloring him !

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love your bird card! That spray of color is fabulous.

thekathrynwheel said...

Great! You CASE'd Jo really well :-)