Sunday, June 28, 2009

HURRY! 2 MORE SNEAK PEEKS! :) ODBD




HI! Here are 2 more little sneak peeks from the Our Daily Bread designs new releases for July. I might add here that since I live near KELLEY (ODBD owner ) I sometimes...well...OK...ALL the time get to see everything pretty early!! So...I was over her house one day drooling over the new sets and saw this gorgeous Prima dp...HAD to have it! Kelley generously gave me a couple sheets to play with! These papers are so pretty and they are from a collection called "Flirty little secret". They are 2 sided and some are shiny! Oh, and some are even sewn!! You can check them out at the ODBD store! http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.html And ..did you know that EVERY SUNDAY Kelley puts a different product on sale for the new week!! Yep..you have a chance to purchase something different ALL WEEK long ON SALE from the ODBD web store!! YAY!! :)


I used my SB for both cards and EK punches and MS punches. The rose card is from the new set called "GROW IN GRACE" and the lime green card is from a set called "LET US BEGIN" ..


Be sure to check back here on the first of July along with checking out the other DT members of ODBD to see all the new releases!! TFL and have a Blessed week! :)

11 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

Beautiful cards...lovely colors!

Crystal said...

Beautiful , Jane ! Wow ,,, I had better get a job ... I want to buy out the ODB store !

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty Jane!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Jane --- that paper and those embossed/stencilled roses are awesome!!!! Two gorgeous cards!!! :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jane.

Hugs Riet.x

Silke Ledlow said...

Jane - both of your cards are gorgeous!!! I love all that bling and sparkle :)!!!

Kelley said...

Love these cards! Such detail and so pretty!

Lorelie Kim said...

Love what you've been doing with the rose SB!! BEAUTIFUL cards, Janey!!

Laurie said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, Jane! I am liking green a lot for some reason, and your 2nd card is full of shades & tones.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both so gorgeous Jane!! Love your colors and the spellbinder roses. Gorgeous layouts as always!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Jane! These are both fantastico!!!! Wow!!!