Friday, June 5, 2009

A Birthday Wish....Sugar Nellie- Leanne Ellis design


OKAY,...I got my first stamp (Leanne Ellis) from Sugar Nellie and I am totally in love....I saw this image on the Sketching Stamper blog and fell in love with her card! Okay,..I fell in love with ALL OF HER CARDS... http://sketchingstamper.blogspot.com/ I cased hers and I am sure mine isnt as gorgeous but here it is. Didnt even mean to ink the little dots around the angel but I dropped a spot and this is what happened! I made this birthday card for a friend of mine and I know she will love this image because she has this same color hair! he he he..The dp is wisteria, BG and I think I just cant get enough of this stuff. Have a great weekend! I am on my way to deliver this card and a gift to the birthday person...(something I brought her back from my trip to New Mex! ) tfl!

15 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hello Dear Jane

What a beautiful card!!
I love it!!

Lorelie Kim said...

WHAT?! You have Sugar Nellies?!? Stamp some off and send to me ASAP! LOL!

Love your card and coloring! You MUST give me Copic lessons! I'm especially fond of that MS border punch!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty, Jane! I love all the elements on this card!! WOW!!

Chris said...

Fabulous card Jane and thank you so much for the link and your lovely words which mean a lot to me. I love how you coloured the image and your design and papers are superb! Hope you have a great weekend. Chris :)

jami said...

Your card is stunning Jane!! I'm a big fan of Chris's too...I can see the inspiration in this one! Love that image!!!

Grace said...

Oh Jane... this is so adorable! I love your style! I've just GOT to get some Sugar Nellies! This is too cute!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Awesome card, Jane. You did a wonderful job on this.

Kathy Jones said...

WOW!! This is so cool Jane!!! So much detail and cool layout!!! Fantastic!!!!

Juliana said...

FABULOUS!!
I LOVE it all--the image--the way you colored it--and that FANTASTIC layout!!!

SO beautifully done!

Vicki G said...

This is absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card !

Kris Turner said...

Hi, Jane: What a terrific piece of art! This was my first Leanne Ellis stamp from SN and I love her images. Have you seen the sneak peaks of her others coming out? Thanks for sharing this beautiful card. Kris, Wadsworth, OH

Angella D. Crockett said...

Jane! This is soooo funky!!! I love it!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Fantastic job!! Love it!

Shelley said...

Jane, this is a wonderful card. Love your use of colours.Thanks so much, I am so lad you joined us in this challenge. Did you see the interview with Leanne further down my blog? hugs Shelley


http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/