Saturday, November 24, 2012

Painting..

All "turkeyied up" yet?  he he he!  Been practicing alot of art journaling and painting here.  The new challenge going on at Stampotique is being hosted by "Nellie" and she is asking us to use paint on our creations...any paint whether it be acrylics or even watercolor.  Easy?  Go have fun with it!
I was thinking a bit about Christmas at my house...
I did a little silly journaling about my family. :)  I used acrylics and gesso along with some TH inks.  I also used "stringed lights", "X-Mas oranment cube" , "art lives here" and "oh...tree" all from Stampotique. 
Along with my paints I used some washi tapes, CW stencils, sequin waste and a small tag and punched out page tab from a sheet.  Alot of fun just playing.
Below is some fun envelope art I made starting out using the new sketch at the Unscripted Sketches blog:
Images:  "swirl stalks", "gobby lin", "wee owl"
Yep...couldnt stop at one...so I made another two!  Images here..."scooter girl" (I tangled her first)  and "steam punk border"
Last.."gog lin" and "gobby lin" and "small ornament cube".  Linking up to :  "paint party Friday" 
and "art journal everyday"

11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

this all this is beautiful - funny and happy colors and compositions!

Seth said...

That is a really wonderful journal spread. Love the colors and all the little details.

ARTfulWings said...

Love your journal page - in fact lovve all your journal pages!! Polly xx

Krisha said...

GREAT joiurnal page, and I LOVED the poem.......I'm still chuckling

Sam & Poppy said...

Wonderful pages Jane :o) xx

janice smith said...

Your journal pages are fab! I am crazy for the bright colors+plenty of white space showing through...so happy!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love all of this. The colors the stamps all the texture and elements. WONDERFUL!!! Love the envelopes! TFS

Unknown said...

Just look at all the wonderful ART going on here. I am LOVING it.

Hugs~

Karin said...

gorgeous pieces, love the journal page!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lot of stunning colours! Love all of it Jane

Libby Hickson said...

These are all just breathtaking, love your work SO MUCH!! Wow.