Sunday, June 19, 2011

"sunfleur" and "heads"

Two images from STAMPOTIQUE .  Sunfleur #9167 is colored with copics and simply matted on mustard and put on  cb white cs.  I  tied a little ribbon on it cuz it didnt need anything else! I think she is just adorable.  I am entering this in the Drunken stampers challenge which is a photo inspiration (summer pic) and the Corrosive challenge no. 121 to use ribbons or bows on your card.
 Next is my card for the new Unscripted Sketches no. 111 challenge.  I used  "heads" (Stampotique again)  and trimmed it to fit the sketch.  I cut the strips and just did a little sewing.  Dp is 7 gypsies= nottinghill.  This is really a different sketch for me but I LIKE different! :)  tfl!

16 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What really cute cards! I just love those images. The coloring on the first one is fabulous and CUTE on the way you used the Unscripted sketch! Those words on the strips is neat.

Willy said...

Two cute and wonderful cards, Jane!

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, love the coloring on Sunfleur and you unscripted sketch card turned out great...it was an intimidating sketch this week!

Unknown said...

These look great. Love the stitching on that second card.. You are right the 2nd one is different. I Like different also.. Hope you have an amazing week..

Hugs, Linda

Linda McClain said...

Oh wow! These are amazing (as always!). Your stitching on your heads cards - so cleaver! And, I love that darling flower/girl image. Great job!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS card designing Jane! Love the crisp white with the sunfleur gal and your coloring! The stitching on #2 is over the top creative! love what you did here with the image and the sentiments!

Susan said...

LOVE your cards Jane! Like the colors you chose for each of them. You did a wonderful job coloring Fleur.

Becky Garrison said...

You did a great job with the sketch! I love all of the stitching, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, and thanks for joining us once again at Unscripted Sketches!

Marlene said...

Fabby cards, Jane...but that first one is AWESOMENESS with a capital A! Love it!

Linda said...

That sunflower girl is amazing! I love both cards.
I just found your blog and am really enjoying your art.

dstandard said...

FAbulous card! Love your take! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Regan said...

Super cute cards Jane! Thank you for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

OMG I freakin LOVE this sunflower card! I just adore sunflowers and this card is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!

Billie A said...

Cute card like the words and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

papertrails leaver said...

Your cards are so cool! Congrats on your top 3!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great cards as always Jane!