Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stampsmith....and think Monday think ATC



Hey there-  Just wanted to share a couple images with you from the Stampsmith.  First is Ophelia...colored with a few copics and placed on some bg paper.
Next is an ALL time favorite of mine and I suppose a million other peeps! :)  Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffanys.  Love this image 4-ever and the Jenny Bowlin vintagy paper. 
Dont know about you but Paris is ALWAYS a good idea to me!....Just one visit would be awesome.... :)
ALSO- I LOVE to check out "think Monday think ATC" blog  and the theme now is cats....here's my ATC
Image is from the Graphics Fairy.  TFL!

9 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous work, and I'm with you, A trip to Paris is on my bucket list!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful cards. Those stamps are a MUST! Love your Atc's..would be great if we had so many lives :)

Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Dani Rogall said...

that looks great, thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Wowzer.. These are amazing.. I just love these little pieces of ART..

Hugs, Linda

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These are all lovely!

CarlaKH said...

Those are soo cool! You always have such neat projects!

Gini said...

Ophelia and Audrey are gloriously lovely stamps but your cards have really made them sing, absolutely beautiful!
My eldest son (13) has just come back from Paris on a school trip, it's a shame we couldn't have gone as well! It rained a lot... I somehow suspect we might have appreciated the sights in a totally different way LOL!
Gini
xx

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

These are beautiful Jane, I esp like the first one with the girl and the last one with the cats. Love the colors you used too!

Pam Sparks said...

WOW - you get so much done! I can fiddle for days! ugh! Gorgeous creating Jane!