Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweet Snowman


This is "Sweet Snowman" by Penny Black. I am trying like crazy to get more Christmas cards done! Time sure flys and I want to do alot of different ones this year so hope that I can accomplish that! Dp is K & Co. , Winter Wonderland and it is just gorgeous. I colored this guy with Copics..and used CB folder and an EK border punch. The ribbon is from my LCS and the snowflake was in a small pack also at my LCS. Truthfully, I colored this a while ago so I am not sure what all Copic colors I used. But, the outline on the Santa is C1 and BG000. The background blue is also the BG000 plus BGO2, and BG15. Colder weather is coming and here comes Winter!! tfl and have a nice weekend!

14 comments:

Becky said...

I love this card, it is just the sweetest snowman.

RosesMarijke said...

What a very beautiful card Jane...gorgeous!!

Gina Lindsay said...

what a beautiful card! I love the layout and all the sparkle.

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh Jane! This is GORGEOUS! Just Gorgeous!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Great card! I love the colors of this - and the snowman is so cute!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute! The blue background really pops against the combo of elegant DPs and crisp white!!

Justine said...

Wow this is Gorgeous, I could sit and stare at it forever. This deserves a frame

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jane,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

theneon said...

What a fabulous snowman and a fabulous card! People on your Christmas Card list are lucky duckies!

Elizabeth P said...

So cute card and very beautiful blog! I´ve enjoyed seeing your creations! ;)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Jane
I just love your card! what an adorable snowman! the image and colors are fantastic!

Witchcrafted Life said...

How delightfully - and adorable - beautiful, Jane! It wonderfully matches the (suddenly) snow covered landscape that has become my view this week.

Many thanks for your lovely comments and visits, sweet soul, I really hope you're having a marvelous week!

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Justine said...

What a fun Snow Man. I was able to join in on the Copic fun this week, yea

Grace said...

Hi Jane!!! So glad to see you stop by my blog and say hey! This is just adorable! I LOVE PB stamps.. they are so cute and you really can color them!!!! Love the sparkle! It's getting down to the wire for Christmas cards and I'm nowhere near done! LOL! Great seeing you! Hugs!