Monday, December 14, 2009

Copic Creations Dec 15th challenge- coloring Pine Trees



Yep, It's December 15th already folks! Every year I seem to "count down" right about now... How come I never get done what I want? Well atleast if you get over to the Copic Creations blog you can see some gorgeous eye candy! The challenge is coloring Pine Trees and House Mouse is the sponsor with a $25.00 dollar gift cert! Woooo Hoooo!! These cards are so darn cute for this challenge I just cant stand it! I just sat here shaking my head at them. Marianne Walker has a GREAT tutorial over on her blog to look at for help. Check it out HERE. I was coloring right along with her on the pine using G14, G17 and G28. My mouse image is called "Mice Star" and he is colored with E31 and E33. The tattered little star is Y21,23 and E33 with a touch of Yo2 I think. The "glow" is Y00. Background is BG000 and I made some cloud forms (hard to see) with torn paper and the same BG000. The sentiment was computer generated. DP is K&Co. Winter Wonderland (love this) and the cool glitter button is American crafts Elements. Good wishes to all this week and hope you all get your preparations in order for the FAST coming holidays ahead!! tfl!

9 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

I love this card!!

Vicki G said...

This is beautiful Jane! If I don't get by before Christmas, wishing you and your loved ones a joyous Holiday!

Hugs and Love,

Vicki

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Jane your cards are all so gorgeous! I have "yet" to try a copic...hopefully one day...but you sure know how to bring images to magic:)
beautiful work!

mycardz said...

Jane, jane, jane! I LOVE your card ... you did an awesome job on ze mousie! You should be on that team too!! :) I'll have ya all converted sooner or later. Your pine is perfect too, glad you are the obdient type. hugz, Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! I'm not doing so well on the getting stuff done department! Glad to know I'm not the only one! I wonder though, you were first getting this card done for the post and I was last...hmmm...lol
It was fun coloring the pine Marianne's way. I was obedient too! lol It looks "so" REAL! love your little mouse star...well, he sure looks like a mouse! eek! Merry Christmas to you!
Pam Going Postal

Jami said...

Adorable!! Awesome job on the pine, and I just love how that star glows!! I'm totally with ya - not many boxes checked on my to do list...

Suzanne J Dean said...

This is such a sweet lil' image Jane & I adore how you've colored it! Love the pine & the soft glow around the star!

hugz,
Suzanne

~D~ said...

love this card, love the stamp!

Dawnn